Honne grinder near-zero retention

 


Reacties

Steve zei…
Thanks for posting this video. I’ve been pondering buying one of these grinders to replace my Titus modified Versalab M3 for some time. Ultimately, I’m put off by a number of things; aside from the very slow response to customer service queries from Hedone, the portafilter holder design doesn’t seem that well suited to the offset lug portafilter design on the Londinium. On my Versalab, I glued rubber strips to the tops of the arms of the portafilter, holder enabling it to grip the portafilter and not allow it shake free whilst grinding hands free. I know Reiss has modified his arms with some angled extrusion. Have you modified your Hedone to grip your Londinium portafilter?
Frans zei…
Thankyou! I added just two small strips of gaffer tape and that seems to prevent slipping of lugs well



My two different Londinium LR24 and Vectis naked portafilters fit well.
Steve zei…
I’m not sure if my reply got through, so here’s a second go.
Thanks for your info. Two final questions, where did you get the small rubber hammer from and where did you get the shot mirror from?

Thanks

Steve
Frans zei…
I can read it now!
The hammer is from alibaba
A friend here in The Netherlands assembled the shot mirror grom very cheap parts he sourced from different shops, some online.
Frans zei…
AliExpress gevonden
Taylor Neurologische Medische Massage Knie Schok Percussor Reflexen Diagnostische Percussie Tool Buck Zenuwonderzoek Reflex Hamer
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EIGiYnd

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser