Artisan Inventory analysis tools

Artisan 2.0 helps me a lot by providing many angles of information about my stock of green beans, my roasts, the value of my current stock, an estimate of when I will need to make sure to buy new green beans to be able to sustain my preferred spread of origins.

Some illustrations:

Total stock (here from before I started using 2.0 until now)

My current stock and recent used-up stock

Some details about a recent roast

Roast profile of that recent roast

The density of my current stock

Moisture % of my current stock

Regional spread of my stock. Mouse-over pops up more details of selected stock.

Age of stock, with harvest, purchased/stored and projected time before stock is used up at current rate or roast



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser