La Pavoni E61 Brew Pressure Gauge on a Rocket Giotto

Daniela Sgarbi of La Pavoni sent me this beautiful brew pressure gauge for the E61 brew group. La Pavoni offers it on their sister-version of the Rocket E61 machines and the gauge will fit many identical brew groups on other machines.

The pressure gauge for the E61 can be ordered from La Pavoni in Italy (Item code no. 5530011) for a little less than € 30 (plus shipping of course).

My Giotto was modified by Peter van der Weerd of kafko.nl to feature a dual pressure switch.


.
YouTube version:

 

Reacties

Unknown zei…
I am interested to get the dual pressure kit. Could you tell me where can I find the item: 5530011 and purchase it?
Thanks
Patrick
Unknown zei…
Hi, I am interested to get a set of the dual pressure kit. Could you tell me where can I find the item 5530011 and purchase it?
Thanks
Patrick
Frans zei…
Hi Patrick, the "item 5530011" is the pressure gauge. The dual OPV is not available as a kit, one needs to either make it themselves or find a technician to make it. It's a matter of adding an extra OPV and activating it with a valve & switch like this: http://kostverlorenvaart.blogspot.nl/2013/03/espresso-brew-pressure-profiling-dual.html. Best, Frans

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser