Coffee roasting on the Roastilino -- full length video

Two camera's: one iPhone 6 plus on the Roastilino & PXG4, one Canon 5D III on the Artisan roasting program screen.

When I just started off with roasting I was looking high and low for a video like this and only found one, but right after I left a comment the owner deleted the video before I had had time to download & save it. There are still precious few full length roasting videos with this type of roaster online for free.

I loaded both video streams over each other (syncing using the background music on both audio streams) and then cut away parts of the one so as to make the other one visible.

Previous relevant blogs:
Planning the roast
Measuring bean density
Building & using the PXG4 controller





Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser