Thank you Graciano (and Lore)!

My eldest daughter Lore is a midwife based in Arnhem and a while ago she helped with the birth of the third son of a wonderful couple from Panama. She told me they were active in the coffee business and I found that very interesting.

Turns out it was Mr Graciano Cruz! I never met him, missed a few opportunities when he was in Amsterdam but I have mentioned his coffee a few times already. His Los Lajones beans deliver the most exquisite coffee I have tasted so far. If you have ever been overwhelmed by the beauty of unwashed Sidamo beans, you came very close to the experience Los Lajones can give you. I'm very happy I got a hold of these beans through Kees Kraakman and Adam Craig.

When he heard that Lore's father is into coffee as well, Mr. Cruz gave her a few bags of green beans (Panama Emporium, Los Lajones natural and Los Lajones Peaberry Natural) plus one that was already roasted very light.

In the 20g IMS basket, I dosed 24g of the roasted beans, ground very fine (turning the top burr of the HG One from my most used reference 6 O'clock setting to 8 O'clock) using the LONDINIUM I pulled 25g of espresso in just over a minute. Yummmm... a delight to the last drop.

Thank you Mr & Mrs Cruz & thank you Lore!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser