Tije's slip-on tool for seal replacement

Last summer during a meeting of coffee enthusiasts a friend returned the slip-on tool he had borrowed from me but I later lost it.

Tije de Jong made me a new one last week and it works very well!


Youtube version:

Music is by Tzinix V

Comment by John:
Good soundtrack for the rescue of the seals. Turned a potential sloppy second into an erotic minute.

PS: on April 24 2019 I retrieved the earlier version. It must have somehow slipped (from my hands) into a tool box for measuring instruments where I would normally never put it. So when I concluded it was either lost or taken by someone, I had only been momentarily absent minded while storing it.
 
PS 2022: I see there is a similar tool for specialized industry:



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser