Bee encounter: marketing bees



Since discovering Rebecca Chesney's Bee Project blog, I keep meeting bees telling me that spring time has come.

The bee that I saw yesterday was plastic. At a gas station, the lady behind the counter asked me if I wanted 'freebees'. I first thought this was about a free frisbee and I said no thankyou, but I got a card with a batch of papers anyway.

I threw away the paperwork but I do like the card. The bee could have been done better I think, more realistic, but the card as a whole looks sparkling as if it's made of clear honey instead of plastic. It's mostly transparent.

I wish my bank card looked like this.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser