Buisman

In March I was able to find these vintage containers, one of which was still full of the burnt sugar of the recipe that was used since 1867 to create the taste of 'coffee'.

https://www.koninklijkebuisman.nl/ons-verhaal

The plan is to test, with Jan and Tije, if this stuff could 'improve' the taste of some espresso.

Sadly, since March I have carefully placed the one jar of the stuff in a place that I can't remember.

Good thing that I spotted a present day production of it that was on sale for 50 cents:



So unless I misplace it too we will someday soon be able to do the testing.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser