Tiny Fluid Bed Roaster, new edition
Tije designed and constructed a new roast chamber, Jan worked on new Arduino & Artisan control boards en we got a new blower since the earlier one is only available occasionally which does not work well for production.
The Artisan software worked well!
During this first test, we found that the blower control does not work optimally as it blew out two SSRs before we reverted back to manual Variac operation of the blower. The PID settings to control heater intensity also needs some work and Tije has already (while I was editing the video) worked on a heat isolation of the roast chamber.
More updates soon!