This is the profile of the first 'automatic' roast I did:
This is the second try which turned out almost perfectly the same:
Some of the settings used:
|Alarms menu, item 1-22|
|Alarms menu, item 22-31 (note that some items are inactive for this specific roast routine)|
Did another identical roast, this time with the previous one in the background. At DE the roast BT seemed a tiny bit lower than the background one so when the airflow automatically increased by 10 i dialed that back to just 5 and left it from then on.
I decided to this time stop the roast at exactly 25% development, which corresponded to an AUC of 404 and a roast color of Tonino #96 which I like a lot. So next roasts will have that too.
The RoR curve is almost an exact copy of the one in the background: